Tips on hair loss treatment for long hair that You try. Do you yearn for a long and shiny hair? The first thing you need is patience: the hair grows about 6 inches (15 cm) per year. Or an average of 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) per month, and there is little we can do to speed up this process. In other words, you can protect your hair by getting the right nutrients and minimize damage.
Many elements of styling routine can actually make hair stress: shampooing, styling, coloring, diet, stress, drugs, and even brushing the wrong way all have the potential for more harm than good. However, with the right hair loss treatment, your hair can grow healthy and strong.
Specify the type of your hair
It probably depends on the thickness of your hair, a chemical process that you use, and/or the condition of your scalp.
- Fine hair is marked with a small diameter individual hair. This hair tends to fall flat and may be more difficult. It may also be more susceptible to damage from styling and chemical processes.
- Thin hair is hair that has a lower density per square inch. While this hair may or may not be fine. Thin hair has a lot of problem setting up fine hair.
- Thick hair, in contrast, has a higher density per square inch. It doesn’t matter if it’s straight, wavy, or curly, thick hair tends to be drier than fine hair and needs a moisturizer daily.
There are various types of curly hair, tight waves to surge from loose. Important things to know about curly hair when choosing products is his hair tends to be drier than straight hair.
Hair that is dyed using a chemical process dipped
Dyes stripping the protective outer layer of lipids of hair, making it prone to breakage. Products designed for this type of hair is meant to protect it and to keep the heat and reduce body water is not your color.
Dry hair is usually the result of excessive processing, be it the hot styles, coloring, or overuse of products containing alcohol. Damaged, so it tends to break easily.
Oily hair usually refers to an oily scalp. The hair can be difficult to clean, feels greasy, or have an unpleasant smell so disturbing the process of hair loss treatment for you. Dandruff is also the result of oily scalp. This could be caused by a number of factors, including hormonal, vitamin deficiency, and offspring. Ironically, it could be your scalp is dry, as compensation, now the excess oil production.
Select a shampoo and conditioner for your hair type
Types of hair including normal, smooth, dry, oily, stained, and dandruff. Thin and fine hair can benefit from products labeled “volumizing, ” that enhance the body.
- For thick hair and/or frizzy, avoid products with sulfates in it (ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate). This is a detergent that can disarm the hair and make it curly.
- For dry hair, find ingredients moisturized, especially natural oils like coconut, argan, avocado, jojoba, and wine. Stay away from products that contain alcohol. Colored hair should be washed with products specifically formulated to not disarm its color. Avoid shampoo with “clarification “, because they are intended to eliminate the backlog of products and may be too harsh for your hair.
- for oily hair, choose a mild shampoo, oil-free, such as baby shampoo, and conditioner formulated for oily hair. You can also use a clarifying shampoo, but do not use it every day.
Contrary to popular belief, dandruff is caused by an oily scalp. Yeast lives in oil and creates an annoying byproduct that causes flaking on the scalp. Consider the shampoo and conditioner with tea tree oil, which acts as a natural anti-fungal.
Apply the shampoo into your scalp, not all hair
You want to target in which the oil was produced, which is in the hair follicle, which is located under the skin of the head. A little massage shampoo into your scalp, and when you rinse, let it flow throughout your hair.
Massage your scalp
Give yourself a little scalp massage helps improve circulation; more blood to your hair follicles means that nutrients can reach them more quickly. Although you can do this at any time, washing your hair is a good opportunity, because you have to massage the shampoo in any way. After you use the shampoo, use your fingertips to gently into the scalp, starting from the back of the neck and finishes at the hairline.
Use shampoo as needed only
A very oily hair may need to be washed every day, but it is normal and even dry hair can often be done with shampoo once every two days. The shampoo contains detergents that coat the hair from its oil, so use them less frequently can help Your hair loss treatment looks and feels better.
Use the shampoo together with the conditioner
Conditioner can increase the luster, improve elasticity, reduce creases, and even provide UV protection. Conditioner only needs to be applied at the ends of the hair, however, skip the scalp. This is also very good to rinse the conditioner from your hair with cold water before it comes out of the shower. This will help close the cuticle of the hair and seal in moisture.
How to Tips for hair loss treatment Hair wet?
Be careful with the hair wet
The hair fiber is: think of it as a fine wool. Same as wool, very fragile when wet. To minimize the damage, avoid brushing your hair when wet, and do not use a heating iron (perms) on wet hair.
Comb your hair from end to end
Use a wide-toothed comb, starting from the bottom of your hair and detangle the last few inches. Furthermore, detangle a few inches higher, way up. A more gentle method makes hair care gradually. A less damaging and would cause less damage than plucking a comb from root to tip.
Minimize brushing your hair
Brushing your hair causes friction, which damages the cuticles and makes dull. Detangle with a wide-tooth comb, and brush just as you need to for the purposes of styling. Use a paddle brush with bristles tipped the ball, which is gentler on the hair.
Use towel dryers made from soft
A towel can cause friction and causes the cuticle of the hair becomes coarse, kinky causes (especially if you rub your hair with one of these). Soft cotton t-shirt, on the other hand, is a much gentler way to soak up excess water.
Minimize the use of heat styling you
Let your hair dry out if possible. If you use a hair dryer on the lowest setting, use it. If you use a curling iron or alignment, minimize time contact your hair, limit to 3-4 seconds per section. Always use a heat Protectant product in advance to help prevent heat damage and maximize Your hair loss treatments.